- 1¼ oz. Tahini-Washed Rittenhouse rye (recipe below)
- ½ oz. Westward single malt whiskey
- ¼ oz. Giffard Crème de Framboise liqueur
- 1 tsp. cane syrup (2:1 cane sugar to water)
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 1 dash orange bitters
- Garnish: Orange twist
Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass. Stir with ice and strain into an Old Fashioned glass over a large cube. Garnish with an orange twist.
To Make Tahini-Washed Rittenhouse Rye
- 750 ml bottle Rittenhouse rye
- 1 oz. tahini
Blend or whisk the rye and tahini to mix thoroughly. Transfer to container and seal. Store in the freezer for at least 24 hours, then strain through cheesecloth or coffee filter and store in a fresh container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.